Anti-Corrosion Lanolin Lubricant
Designed for heavy industrial, mining, farming, marine, earth moving and transport type use and where extreme climatic and high humidity conditions prevail.
MX4 is available in a 300g Aerosol, a 750ml Spray Bottle (unpressurized), 5, 20 & 205 Litre Drums. A 500 ml Spray Applicator is included with each 5 & 20 litre and 6 Spray Applicators with each 205 litre. A Tap is included with each 20 Litre container.
LANOX Lanolin Lubricant is a heavy duty, anti-moisture, anti-corrosion lubricant made with a high grade oil and lanolin base, with specialised chemical compounds. LANOX Is created with Lanolin, a natural wax found in animal wool, especially the wool from sheep, commonly referred as ‘WOOL FAT’ or ‘WOOL GREASE’. Lanolin has widespread uses, ranging from cosmetics, soaps and medical products to rust proofing and lubrication. Lanolin has been used in skin care and cosmetics as far back as 700BC, but in the late nineteenth century it was refined at a new level, giving us lanolin with of an extremely high quality. Although we make INOX, a quality anti-corrosion lubricant, there are areas where a lanolin based anti-corrosion lubricant like LANOX is sometimes better suited for the application at hand.
- LANOX is a heavy duty anti-moisture, anti-corrosion lubricant made with a high grade lubricating oil and lanolin base with specialized chemical compounds.
- LANOX contains no silicon, kerosene, acids or dieselene.
- LANOX is harmless to metal points & surfaces, plastics, painted & enamel finishes, fibreglass, formica, rubber or neoprene seals.
- LANOX doesn’t become sticky, gooey or gum up.
- LANOX is non-conductive, non-static & non-corrosive.
- LANOX has neutral properties, low flammability (NON-AEROSOL)
- Lanox doesn’t dry out or wash off with water