The must have food grade lubricant.
INOX MX3FG was released to cater specifically for the food and beverage industry. INOX-MX3FG holds the NSF, class H1 food grade approval which is the highest approval available on a lubricant and is recognised worldwide. This allows INOX-MX3FG to be used in all food applications all over the world. INOX-MX3FG is similar to the original formula with some changes to comply with the NSF H1 criteria. INOX-MX3FG has undergone stringent testing and stands strong amongst the other INOX products and even stronger amongst its competitors.
Features & Benefits
- Displaces, penetrates, lubricates and protects.
- INOX-mx3 FG contains no silicon, acid, kerosene, dieselene or toxic compounds
- INOX-mx3 FG will not harm metal points or surfaces, plastics, paints, enamels, fibreglass, formica or neoprene seals.
- INOX-mx3 FG doesn’t dry out, gum up, become gooey or sticky or wash off with water.
- INOX-mx3 FG is non-toxic, non-static, non-corrosive non-conductive and non-staining.
Caution: INOX may effect some natural rubber products with continual long term use.