Extreme Pressure PTFE Paste
Premium grade ultra extreme pressure machinery assembly and bearing lube – pipe and thread anti-seize.
125g tubes & 18 kg drums
INOX mx-7 is a specially formulated Extreme Pressure Lithium based grease containing a high percentage of Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) designed for Ultra Extreme Pressure applications and where tough thread anti-seize applications are required. INOX-MX7 is typically used in applications where two surfaces cannot be lubricated once assembled.
- INOX mx-7 is a specially formulated Extreme Pressure Lithium based grease containing a high percentage of Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) designed for Ultra Extreme Pressure Lubrication and where tough Thread Anti-Seize applications are required.
- INOX mx-7 provides high film strength, protects against start up damage in new and reconditioned machinery after long down periods before initial startup.
- INOX mx-7 gives long term lubrication to parts and machinery that are difficult or impossible to lubricate after assembly.
- INOX mx-7 allows for more even torque pressures and faster breakouts of joints, gaskets and threads
- INOX mx-7 contains anti-corrosion additives.
What can I use MX7 PTFE Assembly Lube for?
- Engine & Cylinder Head Assembly
- Injection Mold Tool Lubricant
- Mechanical & Electrical Equipment Assembly
- Thread & Pipe Anti – Seize
- Extreme Pressure Anti – Friction Applications
- Bearings, slides & bushes, engines & cylinder heads, electrical equipment, farming, industry, marine, threads & pipes and transport and automotive.